Alabama Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- 1. By entering this competition entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- 2. Entrants must be 21 years old or over.
- 3. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK, except employees of Silversurfers, competition sponsors, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw and competition.
- 4. Entries are to be submitted by completing the official registration form
- 5. Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
- 6. Only one entry per household.
- 7. The closing date for receipt of entries is 28th February 2015 at 11.59pm
- 8. The winner will be selected in a random draw by Silversurfers. If the winner is not contactable within 24 hours, Silversurfers reserve the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
- 9. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 10. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize
- 11. The prize comprises: Return flights from London Heathrow to Atlanta, Georgia, Car hire, 7 nights’ room only accommodation, plus a personalised road book with a day to day driving itinerary that takes you into the heart of Alabama with visits to Atlanta, Montgomery, Birmingham and of course Selma, along the way. UK transfers are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- 12. The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
- 13. Entrants agree to receive offers and further information from Alabama Tourism, & Bon Voyage Travel, and Pathé on Selma and other appropriate film releases by post and/or email. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the mailing at any time.
- 14. No responsibility will be accepted by Silversurfers for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- 15. The holiday cannot be taken between the following dates: 01 April 2015 – 10 April 2015, 22 June 2015 – 23 August 2015, 15 Dec 2015 – 26 Dec 2015
- 16. Prize must be taken by 22 February 2016
- 17. No cash alternative offered
- 18. Prize is subject to availability
- 19. Prize winner is responsible for their ESTA and travel insurance
- 20. Prize is not transferable
- 21. In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter/mailing at any time.
- 22. Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company, however we will pass your details on to our service providers and agents.
- 23. The Prize Partners of this promotion are Alabama Tourism, Link House, 140 The Broadway Tolworth, Surrey KT6 7JE and Bon Voyage, 16-18 Bellevue Road, Southampton, Hants SO15 2AY
- 24. Silversurfers has no responsibility for the prize itself and accepts no liability if any aspect of the holiday causes loss, damage or distress to the winner and his/her accompanying partner. Any issues which the winner may have should be raised directly with Bon Voyage.
- A full list if T&C’s will be sent to the winner once announced.
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!