Competition Terms & Conditions – Silverhairs: 3 nights, 4* Vincci Bit Hotel on a Bed & Breakfast board basis, In Barcelona, Spain . Included are return flights for two and a Barcelona City Tour Hop On Hop Off Bus for 24 hours.
- In order to enter the competition, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Teletext Holidays. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails from Teletext Holidays, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
- Teletext does not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the prize winners only, we may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
- This 3 nights, 4* holiday to Barcelona has to be taken by 18th August 2013.
- The prize is for 2 adults for 3 nights at a 4* Vincci Bit Hotel on a Bed & Breakfast board basis, return flights (hand luggage only), and a Barcelona City Tour Hop On Hop Off Bus (Bus tour valid for a 24 hour period only) for two.
- Checked in luggage, resort transfers, city tax, spending money, travel insurance, airport taxes, other applicable taxes and any other expenses incurred such as telephone calls, laundry, food, drinks, and tips etc are not included and are the responsibility of the prize winner to settle.
- Departures during the following peak times; Bank Holidays, and school holiday are excluded.
- Prize is based on 2 adults sharing a room.
- The selected winner will be put in contact with the tour operator for this holiday to arrange dates.
- The closing date is 28th April 2013 at 11.59pm (UK time).
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition. Entrants must also hold a valid passport.
- The competition is not open to employees associated with Teletext Limited, and their Associated companies or their families.
- This prize is non-transferrable and must be taken by the prize winner.
- There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- In the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable Teletext Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater value.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email or telephone) within 28 days of the closing date.
- The main winner of the holiday prize must respond within 14 days of being notified to claim their prize.
- Teletext’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Teletext Ltd reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and age and address as directed by Teletext before such person may claim their prize. In certain circumstances, Teletext shall, at its discretion, require any person to present themselves in person supported by such documentation for identification purposes (we will reimburse all reasonable travel costs incurred) prior to releasing the prize.
- Teletext Ltd. shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date by publishing any such modification or termination on the Teletext website. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
- These rules are governed by English law.
- The promoter of the competition is: 9th Floor, Holborn Tower, 137-144 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6PW.
- Entrants may only enter this competition once.
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!