Bake to improve children’s health – sign up now to Bake for Bumps
If you’re a whizz with a whisk and you love a good natter, then grab your mixing bowl, invite your friends round and put your banana bread to good use by taking part in Sparks’ Bake for Bumps cake sale event.
1 in 30 children in the UK are born with a condition that may affect them for life. Sparks raises money to fund pioneering children’s medical research to improve children’s health and change children’s lives.
At home or at work, make time this June to get together with friends and raise some dough to give children the best possible start in life.
Our team of bakers have raised £50,000 from bake sales over the last two years. Join us and do something amazing – sign up now to bake to improve children’s health now and in the future.
The official Bake for Bumps week is Monday 8 June to Sunday 14 June so take part then or at a time to suit you.
We’ll send you a free fundraising pack with delicious recipes and tips from our community of bakers, and all the advice you need to make your cake sale a success.
To sign up for this year’s event, email our star baker, Neha on [email protected] or call 0207 091 7750
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- 5 Hobbies to Start before 2022 - October 25, 2021
- Pumpkin and Red Pepper Soup with Crispy Shallots and Pumpkin Seeds - October 25, 2021
- Quiz: Can you name all these types of pasta? - October 24, 2021
- 5 Overseas Hampers to send to loved ones abroad - October 22, 2021
- 8 Calendars to help you make the most of 2022 - October 22, 2021