The best of the Beach Boys
Few pop bands better embody the feeling of summer than the Beach Boys.
The all-American group brought the sunny sounds of California to the rest of the world with their vocal harmonies and early surf-inspired songs.
Combining elements from rock, jazz, pop and R&B, the innovative songwriting and production – spearheaded by member Brian Wilson – helped make them one of the most influential groups of the 60s and 70s.
Today we’re looking back through some of their best hits – are any of your favourites on our list?
I Get Around
Sloop John B
God Only Knows
Do It Again
Then I Kissed Her
Are you a fan of the Beach Boys? Share your memories in the comments below!
Rachel - Silversurfers Assistant Editor
Latest posts by Rachel - Silversurfers Assistant Editor (see all)
- Clever uses for fabric conditioner - November 29, 2021
- Get Ready for Stir-up Sunday - November 19, 2021
- Eco friendly gift wrap options - November 15, 2021
- Tips for an eco-friendly Christmas - November 12, 2021
- Find craft inspiration from the best Martha Stewart videos - November 11, 2021