Thrill seekers wanted!
“You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream” – C.S Lewis
Leaping to Earth attached to a bungee rope may fill some people with dread, but for others it could be the thrill of a lifetime.
Digital content agency, Barcroft Media, is making a short branded film following an individual (aged 60 and over) doing a bungee jump for the first time.
And in an extra twist, this amazing feat will be filmed live, and revealed to their family and friends as a complete surprise.
We are looking for out-going (and brave!) individuals who are looking to take their maiden plunge in this extreme sport.
Don’t forget to tell them Silversurfers sent you!
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Homecare services for the elderly in the UK - September 20, 2021
- How to keep squirrels out of your garden - September 20, 2021
- What would you do with £100k from RoyaleLife? - September 15, 2021
- Would you want the government to inherit your estate? - September 15, 2021
- Is your Mac too old for the new macOS Monterey? - September 14, 2021