Underwater World with Planet Knowledge Documentaries On Demand
Discover the other two thirds of the world with Planet Knowledge Documentaries On Demand as they launch their Underwater Month!
The Oceans cover 71% of the earth’s surface, yet more than 95% of the underwater world remains unexplored. Let Planet Knowledge take you on a journey of discovery in February as we head underwater!
Discover life under the waves, explore ancient shipwrecks, travel with whales and explore a world unknown with Planet Knowledge.
Planet Knowledge is a free video on demand channel with over 1400 hours of high quality factual documentaries available on Freeview HD connected TV’s and Set top boxes, Apple App Store for iPad and iPhone, Google Play Store for mobiles and tablets using the Android operating system plus Samsung Smart TV’s.
How to watch:
Or, it you have a Samsung TV you can download the Planet Knowledge app directly from the TV’s Smart Hub ‘Samsung Apps’ store
You can download the Planet Knowledge app and watch video for free on your mobile or tablet from the following online app stores:
Visit www.planetknowledge.tv for more information about the channel and monthly campaign themes.
Also find us on:
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Win £1,000 to spend on an Explore holiday - December 1, 2021
- Win ONE of TEN Copies of The Daughters of War - December 1, 2021
- Win ONE of FIVE copies of the fabulous More Taste & Less Waste Cookbook! - December 1, 2021
- Christmas Decorations Masterclass: Make your own Festive Wreath, Garland and Flower Centrepieces - November 30, 2021
- 7 Scottish Gift ideas for Christmas - November 29, 2021