Enter our Prize Draw to win a Personal Alarm from Age UK!
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers and Age UK. By entering the Prize Draw you agree for Age UK to contact you with future product offers that Age UK believes may interest you.
- Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails from Silversurfers or Age UK, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the prize winners only, we may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending and installing the prize on our behalf.
- Prize consists of Age UK’s Personal Alarm Service free of charge for a 12 month period. If the winner notifies Aid-Call Ltd that he/she wishes to continue receiving the Service beyond this 12 month period, the winner acknowledges and accepts that Aid-Call Ltd will commence charging for the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, if the client wishes to cancel the Service during the 12 month period, Aid-Call Ltd will remove the equipment and other peripherals (if any) at no cost to the client, and no amount will be payable to Aid-Call Ltd on account of the cancellation.These terms include and are subject to Aid-Call Ltd’s standard Rental Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, if there is a conflict between the Rental Agreement and these supplementary terms and conditions then the latter shall prevail. Aid-Call Ltd may at its absolute discretion withdraw or vary these terms at any time.These terms shall be deemed to be understood and accepted upon signature of the Rental Agreement.
- The closing date is Saturday, 31st October 2015 at 11.59pm (UK time)
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is not open to employees associated with Age UK or Silversurfers, and their Associated companies or their families.
- This prize is non-transferrable and must be taken by the prize winner.
- There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
- Confirmation will need to be received from the winners within 7 days of email contact or a new winner will be picked.
- Winners full address and phone number will be required for delivery & installation.
- Silversurfers and Age UK’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity via social media.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Entrants may only enter this competition once.
- These rules are governed by English law.
- The promoter of the competition is: Age UK, Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9NA and the Provider of the Personal Alarm is: Aid-Call Ltd.
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!