World Vegan Day: Is this food vegan or not?
Working out what’s plant-based and what’s not can be trickier than you might have anticipated. A plant-based diet doesn’t have to mean restriction though – there are still plenty of delicious treats and snacks you can have.
You just have to be careful with what you eat, as some foods can really catch you out. Off the top of your head, do you actually know what’s suitable to eat for vegans and what’s not?
The Press Association
Latest posts by The Press Association (see all)
- The best European city break destinations to visit in 2022, according to Time Out - December 1, 2021
- Dame Helen Mirren is all about giving back to her community this Christmas - November 30, 2021
- Should you be using woodchip in your garden – and what are its benefits? - November 30, 2021
- 3 questions to ask yourself to stay safe from Christmas shopping scams - November 29, 2021
- How to make a plastic-free Christmas table floral display - November 27, 2021