Exante Diet Christmas Challenge – Terms & Conditions
You must be over 18 years of age and under 70 years of age (in accordance with the “Who is Exante Diet Suitable For” page of the website) at the time of entry to enter this competition and you must complete the medical check during the website registration process and be aware of the program that you are eligible for.
- You must be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) to enter this competition.
- The competition is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
- This competition is open from 00:00 on 20/10/14 and closes at 23:59 on 01/12/14.
- To be eligible to enter the competition, you must:
- – purchase a 6 week product pack from the website www.exantediet.com (“Products”) on or before [20 October 2014] and not subsequently return the Products. A link will be provided to the page where you can purchase a 6 week product pack to suit your needs;
- – complete a weekly record during each week of competition;
- – submit each weekly record (along with a “before” and “after” photograph) to [email protected] so that weight loss may be monitored in accordance with competition rules;
- You may only enter the competition once.
- There will be 2 winners (one male and one female). Each winner will be chosen at random from the group of best transformations over the 6 week period (as judged by the Promoter). Each winners’ name will be published on the website www.exantediet.com.
- Each winner will receive £1,000 cash, a make-over courtesy of www.lookfantastic.com and www.thehut.com plus a professional photo shoot
- By entering the competition you agree to any PR or marketing any member of The Hut Group wishes to undertake to promote its websites or products (including displaying photographs, videos and your name, as well as using your “story” and your start weight and end weight) and you agree to make yourself available to participate in a make-over photo-shoot on either the 05/12/14 or 06/12/14 in the event that you win.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred.
- You must seek medical advice before starting any weight loss program and you must not use the Products if you are over the age of 70, underweight, pregnant, breastfeeding or have any medical condition which affects your dietary requirements including behaviour disorders or eating disorders (including bulimia and anorexia) and/or have active cancer and/or have had any treatment for cancer in the last 3 months.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may in its absolute discretion amend the promotion and/or the prize and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries, or for any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
- The Promoter will not be liable for or accept any responsibility for any failure by the winner or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time (and any such change shall be notified to you by email).
- Entry into the competition will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: The Hut.com Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 05016010) whose registered office is at Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Cheshire, CW9 7RA.
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!