Homemade and recycled Valentine’s gift ideas
Tired of the same old Valentine’s gifts? Fed up with the expense? Treating a loved one this Valentine’s Day doesn’t need to be about clichés – and it certainly doesn’t need to break the bank.
At First Utility we put our energy into lowering gas and electricity prices so you can put more energy into doing what you love – be it creative crafts, ballroom dancing or even competitive dog grooming!
There’s plenty of quirky gifts you can make yourself using recycled materials and bits and pieces from around the house, so you can show some love while showing the planet some love with the energy you’ll save. Have a flick through our collection to find homemade gift ideas you’re sure to fall in love with.
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Quiz: Can you name all these types of pasta? - October 24, 2021
- 5 Overseas Hampers to send to loved ones abroad - October 22, 2021
- 8 Calendars to help you make the most of 2022 - October 22, 2021
- Must-read annuals guaranteed to entertain - October 22, 2021
- Plan a Christmas to remember with our range of thoughtful gifts for your loved ones - October 22, 2021