The Retirement Money Show is the event you can’t afford to miss in London this weekend
Over 1,200 people will be coming to the Retirement Money Show on Saturday 20th June in London. Join them for free and find out how much to save and invest to enjoy your retirement with peace of mind.
For those people planning their retirement the show will offer a better understanding of the current retirement landscape, the choices you face and the associated implications.
The event is also ideal for self-investors, who wish to continue making their own investment decisions and financial affairs for their retirement. It will also give those who choose to use the services of a professional advisor an insight into how reforms, legislation and product advances may affect their future investment decisions.
For the retired, the show will offer support in how best to manage your money throughout your retirement and deal with changes in your individual and family needs.
You will be able to hear from Steve Webb, former Minister of State for Pensions, talking about the pension reforms, what they mean and why the changes were made. BBC Radio 4 Money Box presenter Paul Lewis will be discussing income, inheritance and allowances within a tax planning context. The chief executive of The Pensions Advisory Service, Michelle Cracknell will be providing guidance and advice on the new world of retirement options, and many more experts at the Show.
Check out the full list of influential speakers…
- Steve Webb, Minister of State for Pensions 2010-2015
- Paul Lewis, Presenter – BBC Radio 4 Money Box
- Giles Beswick, Director – Select Property Group
- Ed Bowsher, Senior Analyst – Share Radio
- Mike Boydell, Managing Director – Shares
- Dan Coatsworth, Editor – Shares
- Henry Cobbe, Managing Director & Head of Research – BirthStar®
- Michelle Cracknell, Chief Executive – The Pensions Advisory Service
- Alex Edmans, Head of Retirement – Saga Personal Finance
- Alan Higham, Retirement Director – Fidelity Worldwide Investment
- Jan Holt, Retirement Income Specialist – Just Retirement Limited
- Nick Hungerford, CEO – Nutmeg
- David Jones, Presenter – BBC Radio 5 Live Wake Up To Money
- Rachel Lacey, Editor – How to Retire in Style
- Simon Lambert, Editor – This is Money
- Douglas Lawson, Director – Amati Global Investors
- Simon Longfellow, Head of Communications, Investment Trusts – Henderson Global Investors
- Francis Moore, Managing Director – European Pensions Management
- Mike Morrison, Head of Platform Marketing – AJ Bell Youinvest
- Russ Mould, Investment Director – AJ Bell
- Umesh Raghwani, Acquisitions Director – Seed Property Consultants
- Adam Ryan, Portfolio Manager- BlackRock
As this week is the last chance to register, you can do so for free or if you need more information, you can visit the website or call 020 7378 4406.
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Weightlessness – The secret to a great night’s sleep - January 17, 2020
- The dangers of Sepsis - January 17, 2020
- Which side of the bed do you sleep on? - January 17, 2020
- How often do you wash your bed sheets? - January 17, 2020
- Top tips for savings success in 2020 - January 16, 2020
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!