Very berry lemon baskets
No time to cook? This is just a quick assembly job, so no cooking required.
Prep: 10 minutes
150g (5oz) Greek style yogurt
100g (4oz) good quality lemon curd
1 passion fruit, halved
6 readymade brandy snap baskets
150g (5oz) small strawberries, halved
100g (4oz) raspberries
75g (3oz) blueberries
25g (1oz) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
What to do:
- Spoon the yogurt and lemon curd into a bowl and gently stir together. Scoop the passion fruit seeds out of the fruit shells with a teaspoon and fold into the lemon curd mix.
- Transfer the brandy snap baskets to a serving plate and divide two thirds of the berries between the cases. Spoon the passion fruit mix on top.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl set over a saucepan of very gently simmering water then drizzle over the top of the brandy snap baskets, top with the remaining berries and serve.
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Win a £50 Amazon eVoucher! - December 16, 2018
- Win a NUTRiBULLET! - December 14, 2018
- Blackberry and Blueberry Christmas Cake - December 13, 2018
- Amazing Long Haul Golf Travel - December 12, 2018
- A real fir or a plastic spruce – which is better for the environment? - December 8, 2018
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!