Very berry lemon baskets
No time to cook? This is just a quick assembly job, so no cooking required.
Prep: 10 minutes
150g (5oz) Greek style yogurt
100g (4oz) good quality lemon curd
1 passion fruit, halved
6 readymade brandy snap baskets
150g (5oz) small strawberries, halved
100g (4oz) raspberries
75g (3oz) blueberries
25g (1oz) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
What to do:
- Spoon the yogurt and lemon curd into a bowl and gently stir together. Scoop the passion fruit seeds out of the fruit shells with a teaspoon and fold into the lemon curd mix.
- Transfer the brandy snap baskets to a serving plate and divide two thirds of the berries between the cases. Spoon the passion fruit mix on top.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl set over a saucepan of very gently simmering water then drizzle over the top of the brandy snap baskets, top with the remaining berries and serve.
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Win a free pair of shoes from Hotter worth £129 - August 1, 2021
- Win ONE of THREE copies of Life in Colour with David Attenborough on DVD! - August 1, 2021
- Win ONE of TEN Allium Superglobe mix bundles! - July 31, 2021
- How to Sell Your Car for the Best Price - July 28, 2021
- Advice for expats heading home - July 28, 2021