Honey Dried Pink Lady Apple Crisps
You’ll love these delicious, honey coated slices of dried apple.
They are simply divine especially when you need a sugar hit with the honey and natural sweetness of Pink Lady apples working together – avoid the chocolate bar and head straight for the apple crisps!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes, plus cooling
2 tbsp runny honey
2 Pink Lady apples, unpeeled
What to do:
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 140°C. Warm the honey in a small saucepan over a low heat until runny.
Using a sharp knife, thinly slice the apples into rounds about 3 mm thick. Discard any pips (leave the core) then arrange on a wire rack placed over a baking tray. Brush one side with half of the honey.
Bake the apples for 15 minutes, turn over and brush the other side with the remaining honey. Bake for another 10–15 minutes or until light golden and crisp.
Lay out the apples on a sheet of baking parchment and leave to cool.
Recipe from: www.pinkladyapples.co.uk
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- What is equity release and could it be right for you? - October 14, 2021
- Do you eat less meat than you used to? - October 11, 2021
- 8 Calendars to help you make the most of 2022 - October 6, 2021
- Must-read annuals guaranteed to entertain - October 6, 2021
- Make your LPA online with Co-op Legal Services - October 6, 2021