No time to cook? This is just a quick assembly job, so no cooking required.
Prep: 10 minutes
150g (5oz) Greek style yogurt
100g (4oz) good quality lemon curd
1 passion fruit, halved
6 readymade brandy snap baskets
150g (5oz) small strawberries, halved
100g (4oz) raspberries
75g (3oz) blueberries
25g (1oz) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
What to do:
- Spoon the yogurt and lemon curd into a bowl and gently stir together. Scoop the passion fruit seeds out of the fruit shells with a teaspoon and fold into the lemon curd mix.
- Transfer the brandy snap baskets to a serving plate and divide two thirds of the berries between the cases. Spoon the passion fruit mix on top.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl set over a saucepan of very gently simmering water then drizzle over the top of the brandy snap baskets, top with the remaining berries and serve.
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Which is your favourite Christmas Carol? - December 8, 2016
- Sunrise at Avebury stone circle Wiltshire by Paul Giles - December 8, 2016
- A review of Internet Privacy - December 8, 2016
- Sunset at Cley windmill by Pauline Goldsworthy - December 7, 2016
- Do you boil your Brussels? - December 6, 2016