Salmon Fillets Stuffed with Cod
Salmon Fillets Stuffed with Cod would be perfect served on Good Friday if you like to eat fish on this day, or fabulous served for any occasion.
This recipe will serve 8 people
2 skin-on salmon fillets (fillets taken from a whole salmon)
Approx. 300g skinless cod loin
Sprig of dill
Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Pre-heat the oven to/200oC /Gas mark 5
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Cut six pieces of string (measure from hand to elbow) and lay along the width of the baking tray
- Place one fillet in the middle of the string, skin side down
- Season well with cracked black pepper and sea salt, then place five wedges of lemon across the salmon fillet
- Place a layer of cod in the middle of the salmon (about three fillets), and squeeze the juice of one lemon over the cod
- Lay the second fillet on the work surface, skin side down, season with sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Place the second fillet on top of the first fillet so the skin is upwards. To secure the fish take both ends of string wrap around the salmon and tie in little bows, finally season with sea salt and cracked black pepper and drizzle over a little olive oil
- Place the salmon filled with cod in the pre-heated oven for 45 minutes, until the skin has gone crispy
Delicious served with minted new potatoes and fresh fine green beans.
This recipe is shared by Asda
Latest posts by Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Are you leaving your potential PPI claim to vanish as a result of the FCA deadline? - May 22, 2018
- Are ‘female equality’ and ‘feminism’ the same thing? - May 22, 2018
- Step Aboard - May 21, 2018
- In 1961, Hull did something extraordinary - May 21, 2018
- Time to make ‘living the dream’ a reality - May 21, 2018
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!