BBQ Spiced Marmalade Glazed Pork Ribs with Fresh Radish Salad
This dish is a great sticky dish gives you a brilliant excuse to try something new on the BBQ when the sun comes out.
Serves: 2 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
for the ribs
6 tbsp Streamline thick cut orange marmalade
1 star anise
pinch dried chilli flakes
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
pinch of salt
8 pork spare ribs (depending on size)
for the salad
2 tsp olive oil
2 tsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp dijon mustard
½ bag washed watercress
salt and black pepper
What to do:
- In a small saucepan, heat the Streamline marmalade, star anise, chilli, garlic and Worcestershire sauce, add a good pinch of salt and stir until everything is warm and combined. Discard the star anise. Use a pastry brush to paint the sauce all over the ribs.
- BBQ the ribs for 20 minutes, turning and basting several times until the meat is cooked and the sauce is sticky.
- While the ribs are cooking, slice the radishes then cut the skin and pith from the orange and slice into thin disks. Whisk together the oil, vinegar and mustard and seasoning. Put all the salad ingredients in a bowl and toss in the dressing. Serve with the sticky ribs.
Recipe by: www.streamlinefoods.co.uk
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Indian Spiced Radishes and Pumpkin - October 21, 2019
- Skincare for the more mature skin with Cinere - October 21, 2019
- Travel insurance for cancer patients - October 18, 2019
- Discover the wonders of the world with Abercrombie & Kent - October 17, 2019
- Do you think the tactics of Extinction Rebellion are justified? - October 17, 2019
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!