BBQ Spiced Marmalade Glazed Pork Ribs with Fresh Radish Salad
This dish is a great sticky dish gives you a brilliant excuse to try something new on the BBQ when the sun comes out.
Serves: 2 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
for the ribs
6 tbsp Streamline thick cut orange marmalade
1 star anise
pinch dried chilli flakes
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
pinch of salt
8 pork spare ribs (depending on size)
for the salad
2 tsp olive oil
2 tsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp dijon mustard
½ bag washed watercress
salt and black pepper
What to do:
- In a small saucepan, heat the Streamline marmalade, star anise, chilli, garlic and Worcestershire sauce, add a good pinch of salt and stir until everything is warm and combined. Discard the star anise. Use a pastry brush to paint the sauce all over the ribs.
- BBQ the ribs for 20 minutes, turning and basting several times until the meat is cooked and the sauce is sticky.
- While the ribs are cooking, slice the radishes then cut the skin and pith from the orange and slice into thin disks. Whisk together the oil, vinegar and mustard and seasoning. Put all the salad ingredients in a bowl and toss in the dressing. Serve with the sticky ribs.
Recipe by: www.streamlinefoods.co.uk
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- 5 Overseas Hampers to send to loved ones abroad - October 22, 2021
- 8 Calendars to help you make the most of 2022 - October 22, 2021
- Must-read annuals guaranteed to entertain - October 22, 2021
- Plan a Christmas to remember with our range of thoughtful gifts for your loved ones - October 22, 2021
- Have you been able to book your Covid Booster yet? - October 21, 2021