Toby Cottage is a beautiful 16th Century oak beams Restaurant set in the beautiful village of Ripley, just under four miles from both Woking and Guildford and a matter of minutes away from Junction 10 on the M25.
Originally built as a cottage, for many years the building housed an antique shop specialising in the sale of Toby jugs which you will see jutted around the current dining area. Thus providing an obvious name for the current restaurant.
Toby Cottage offers English and continental dining with Flambé cooking at your table being their speciality, with delicious dishes from fresh venison, fresh seafood and hearty food such as Beef Wellington Toby Cottage has a dish to suit all.
This has led to the creation of a dining experience that you will remember not only for the quality of the food but also the top notch wine offered, and not to forget the service that is second to none.
Toby Cottage offers that extra bit of service with the ‘Toby Mobile ‘. After dining with them and if you live within an 8 mile radius Toby Cottage will happily drive you home free of charge.
Toby Cottage truly is first class dining experience and one that you will remember for a long time.
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Plan a Christmas to remember with our range of thoughtful gifts for your loved ones - September 26, 2021
- Which is your Favourite James Bond Theme Tune? - September 25, 2021
- Travel to Spain has a new style! - September 24, 2021
- Midweek staycations on the rise - September 24, 2021
- Mental Health Awareness - September 22, 2021