Sweet chilli infused beetroot and turkey wraps
This quick and easy recipe is perfect for a light lunch and a great one to keep on hand for your Christmas lunch leftovers – the sweet chilli infused beetroot adds a bit of kick while the creamy avocado helps make this dish moreish and filling.
The infused beetroot can be bought prepared and ready-to-eat from Tesco, M&S, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s, meaning you can put this healthy sandwich together in a flash.
Serves: makes 4 wraps Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: n/a
- 150g cooked turkey
- 180g Sweet Chilli Infused Beetroot
- ½ avocado
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- A handful Fresh & Naked lambs lettuce
- Small bunch Coriander leaves
- Sweet chilli sauce to taste
- 4 wholemeal wraps
What to do:
- Tear the turkey into pieces, slice the beetroot, slice the avocado and red onion. Warm the wraps as per the pack instructions.
- Divide the fillings between the wraps. To roll, fold the top and bottom in, then roll up from one side. With the seam downwards, slice diagonally across the middle. This way the filling will stay in the wrap as you eat. Chop each wrap in half and serve.
Recipe courtesy of: www.lovebeetroot.co.uk