Sweet chilli infused beetroot and turkey wraps
This quick and easy recipe is perfect for a light lunch and a great one to keep on hand for your Christmas lunch leftovers – the sweet chilli infused beetroot adds a bit of kick while the creamy avocado helps make this dish moreish and filling.
The infused beetroot can be bought prepared and ready-to-eat from Tesco, M&S, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s, meaning you can put this healthy sandwich together in a flash.
Serves: makes 4 wraps Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: n/a
- 150g cooked turkey
- 180g Sweet Chilli Infused Beetroot
- ½ avocado
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- A handful Fresh & Naked lambs lettuce
- Small bunch Coriander leaves
- Sweet chilli sauce to taste
- 4 wholemeal wraps
What to do:
- Tear the turkey into pieces, slice the beetroot, slice the avocado and red onion. Warm the wraps as per the pack instructions.
- Divide the fillings between the wraps. To roll, fold the top and bottom in, then roll up from one side. With the seam downwards, slice diagonally across the middle. This way the filling will stay in the wrap as you eat. Chop each wrap in half and serve.
Recipe courtesy of: www.lovebeetroot.co.uk
Silversurfer's Assistant Editor
Latest posts by Silversurfer's Assistant Editor (see all)
- Silversurfers Book Club Winter 2018 - January 19, 2018
- Clever uses for tea bags - January 18, 2018
- Malaysian Spiced Sea bass with Brown Rice - January 17, 2018
- Simple steps to increase your feeling of wellbeing - January 16, 2018
- Do you believe in Blue Monday? - January 15, 2018
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!