Moroccan Beetroot & Herb Salad with Natural Yogurt Dressing
This colourful and vibrant, Moroccan Beetroot & Herb Salad with Rachel’s Organic Natural Yogurt Dressing, makes a nutritious and tasty lunch dish, and great if you are vegetarian too!
If you prefer, you can serve this with a char-grilled chicken fillet or salmon fillet to make it complete.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: none
750g cooked beetroot dipped in vinegar (not pickled), chopped into wedges
250g baby spinach leaves, washed & well drained
Large bunch fresh mint, roughly chopped
Large bunch coriander, roughly chopped
For the dressing:
250ml Natural Yogurt (either low fat or full fat)
2 tsp cumin seeds, roughly ground
1 clove garlic, crushed
Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
What to do:
In a large serving bowl, toss together the beetroot, spinach, mint & coriander, reserving a few of the herbs to garnish the salad.
Make the dressing in a small bowl by mixing all the ingredients together. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad just before serving and garnish with the remaining herbs.
Recipe by: www.lovebeetroot.co.uk
For more delicious recipes click here ←
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- 7 Scottish Gift ideas for Christmas - November 29, 2021
- Silversurfers Book Club Winter 2021 - November 29, 2021
- Don’t miss out on a fantastic Black Friday Weekend Offer at Silversurfers Shop - November 26, 2021
- 5 Festive films for a movie night to remember - November 25, 2021
- What to expect onboard from Emirates - November 25, 2021