Patatas Bravas with Shallots, New Potatoes and Chorizo
Bring a delicious new combination of flavours and textures to your table with this patatas bravas recipe.
The smoky paprika, tender roasted shallots and new potatoes make this an easy and inexpensive crowd pleaser – perfect for a family dinner or no fuss mid-week meal.
Serves: 4 Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 20 shallots, peeled
- 750g new potatoes, washed and halved
- 100g chorizo, cut into chunky pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1-2 tsps smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped.
- 1 x 350g tub ready-made tomato and chilli sauce
- Greek yoghurt, to serve
What to do
- Pre heat oven 200c / 180c fan / Gas 6.
- Place the shallots, new potatoes and chorizo onto a roasting tray or in an oven-proof dish, sprinkle over the olive oil, garlic and smoked paprika, toss until lightly coated.
- Cook for approx 30 minutes turning at regular intervals, the shallots and potatoes should be cooked and lightly golden. Sprinkle with the parsley.
- Heat the tomato and chilli sauce.
- Serve, the yoghurt and sauce in bowls alongside the roasted shallots, potatoes and chorizo so you can dip in to them.
Recipe courtesy of www.ukshallot.com