Celery & Parma Ham Wraps
The fresh flavour of the baked celery pairs wonderfully with the sumptuous melted cream cheese and crisp, sweet parma ham in this tasty recipe.
Perfect as an appetizing snack or starter with friends.
Serves: 4-6 (makes 12 ‘sticks’)
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 bunch of Celery, washed and cut into 15cm sticks
200g cream cheese with herbs
12 slices of parma ham
What to do:
Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
Fill the celery sticks with the cheese.
Place each slice of parma ham between 2 layers of cling film or greaseproof paper and roll firmly with a rolling pin to flatten them out. Wrap each slice round a filled celery stick, and place the wraps on a baking tray.
Bake for 20 minutes, and serve hot.
Recipe by: www.lovecelery.co.uk
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Win a free pair of shoes from Hotter worth £129 - August 1, 2021
- Win ONE of THREE copies of Life in Colour with David Attenborough on DVD! - August 1, 2021
- Win ONE of TEN Allium Superglobe mix bundles! - July 31, 2021
- How to Sell Your Car for the Best Price - July 28, 2021
- Advice for expats heading home - July 28, 2021