Spring onion and feta frittata
Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, this versatile frittata recipe is delicious and healthy.
Crumbly feta cheese goes perfectly with the ham, potatoes and spring onions. It’s comfort food for the whole family.
Serves: 2-4 Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes
- 200g new potatoes
- 6 spring onions, trimmed
- 1 slice thick carved ham, torn
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 60g feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 mint leaves, chopped
- Cube the potatoes into bite sized chunks and par cook in boiling water for 5-7 minutes. Add the spring onions to the water for the last minute of cooking then drain.
- Heat the oil in a medium sized frying pan, add the potatoes, spring onions and ham and toss in the oil.
- Tip in the beaten egg and stir a couple of times to coat and incorporate everything. Sprinkle over the feta and mint and allow to cook gently for 8-10 minutes until cooked half way through. Meanwhile, heat the grill to hot.
- Move the pan to under the grill to cook from the top for 5-8 minutes until the frittata is golden and cooked through.
Recipe courtesy of www.lovethecrunch.com