Easy yet impressive, these tartlets are ideal for alfresco eating or an indulgent dinner party dish.
Click the play button in the image, and you can see how quick and simple tis is to prepare!
Preparation and cooking time: 10 minutes
200g pack Tenderstem broccoli
1 packet ready-rolled puff pastry
Salt and pepper
What to do:
Preheat the oven to 220°C.
Blanch the Tenderstem for 1 minute in boiling water whilst you prepare the pastry.
Take 1 packet ready-rolled puff pastry, cut it into 4 rectangular pieces and place it onto 2 baking trays lined with parchment.
Arrange the blanched Tenderstem floret-to-stem along the pastry and top with thin slices of Cambazola, taking care to cover the delicate tips with cheese to prevent them scorching.
Season with a grind of black pepper and a little sea salt, and bake for about 8 minutes in a really hot oven. Serve with a punchy rocket salad.
Recipe by: www.tenderstem.co.uk
For more delicious recipes click here ←
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Which is your favourite Christmas Carol? - December 8, 2016
- Sunrise at Avebury stone circle Wiltshire by Paul Giles - December 8, 2016
- A review of Internet Privacy - December 8, 2016
- Sunset at Cley windmill by Pauline Goldsworthy - December 7, 2016
- Do you boil your Brussels? - December 6, 2016