Tenderstem & Cambazola Tartlet
Easy yet impressive, these tartlets are ideal for alfresco eating perfect for eating at lunch time or for a light dinner.
Preparation and cooking time: 10 minutes
200g pack Tenderstem broccoli
1 packet ready-rolled puff pastry
Salt and pepper
What to do:
Preheat the oven to 220°C.
Blanch the Tenderstem for 1 minute in boiling water whilst you prepare the pastry.
Take 1 packet ready-rolled puff pastry, cut it into 4 rectangular pieces and place it onto 2 baking trays lined with parchment.
Arrange the blanched Tenderstem floret-to-stem along the pastry and top with thin slices of Cambazola, taking care to cover the delicate tips with cheese to prevent them scorching.
Season with a grind of black pepper and a little sea salt, and bake for about 8 minutes in a really hot oven. Serve with a punchy rocket salad.
Recipe by: www.tenderstem.co.uk
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- 5 Overseas Hampers to send to loved ones abroad - October 22, 2021
- 8 Calendars to help you make the most of 2022 - October 22, 2021
- Must-read annuals guaranteed to entertain - October 22, 2021
- Plan a Christmas to remember with our range of thoughtful gifts for your loved ones - October 22, 2021
- Have you been able to book your Covid Booster yet? - October 21, 2021