Teriyaki Lamb Stir Fry
Here is a speedy stir fry supper dish using lamb stir fry strips and a home-made Teriyaki sauce.
If you prefer, the lamb could be substituted with chicken as a lighter alternative. This quick dish is a handy one to use during the busy festive period and can be made in moments.
- 375g/12oz lean lamb stir-fry strips
- 10ml/2tsp oil
- 1 x 250g pack prepared stir-fry vegetables
- For the Teriyaki Sauce:
- 60ml/4tbsp Teriyaki marinade
- 15ml/1tbsp light brown sugar
- 30ml/2tbsp lime juice
- 2.5ml/½tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- Toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- To prepare the Teriyaki sauce; in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together except the sesame seeds and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan or wok and stir-fry the lamb for 3-4 minutes. Add the stir-fry vegetables and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add the Teriyaki sauce, toss gently and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Season, if required.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds and serve with noodles or rice.
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Cheltenham’s Big Day Out - November 19, 2019
- Make your own edible gifts - November 19, 2019
- LittleLife’s adorable Animal Toddler Backpacks will go down a treat this Christmas! - November 19, 2019
- Will you tune in to the first General Election televised debate? - November 18, 2019
- Rick Stein’s fig and frangipane tarts - November 18, 2019
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!