Pink Lady apple Bircher muesli is a delicious fresh breakfast which can be eaten straight away or made and soaked overnight for an even creamier texture.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
What you need:
200g rolled oats
200ml milk – semi, skimmed or whole, or soya milk are all fine
100ml Pink Lady apple juice
3 tbsp Greek yogurt
2 tbsp runny honey, plus a little extra to drizzle
Juice of ½ a lemon
2 large Pink Lady apples, finely chopped
A handful of blueberries
A handful of toasted flaked almonds
What to do:
In a mixing bowl, add the oats and pour over the milk and apple juice and stir to mix.
Add the yogurt, honey and lemon juice and stir well. Lightly fold through the Pink Lady apples and blueberries.
Serve in bowls, topped with some toasted almonds and drizzled with a little honey.
Recipe from: www.pinkladyapples.co.uk
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Sunset at Cley windmill by Pauline Goldsworthy - December 7, 2016
- Do you boil your Brussels? - December 6, 2016
- ‘Green Woodpecker’ by Deanna Skelding - December 6, 2016
- Crafting: An Astonishingly Beneficial Hobby! - December 6, 2016
- Why you should choose Dubai as your next holiday - December 6, 2016