Spinach and Feta Lasagne
Spinach and feta lasagne is a fantastic alternative to the classic meat variety. Perfect served with a crisp salad and some warm crusty bread …
Preparation time: 60 minutes
160g feta cheese
500g fresh spinach
4 tbsp rapeseed oil
550ml soy milk or regular milk if preferred
250ml vegetable stock
½ tsp chilli oil
8 tbsp cold water
200g fresh green lasagne sheets
- Grate the feta cheese roughly on a cheese grater. Cut the tomatoes into 0.5 cm slices.
- Wash the spinach and remove the stalks. Peel the onion and chop finely.
- Heat a frying pan, add the oil and sweat the onion until transparent. Add the spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring soy milk, vegetable stock and chilli oil to the boil. Mix the cornflour with the cold water, add to the liquid and cook for about 1 minute until it thickens.
- Assemble the lasagne in a 15 × 22 cm gratin dish: 200 g sauce; a layer of pasta; half of the spinach and half of the feta cheese; a layer of pasta; 300 g sauce, the remaining spinach and the tomato slices; a layer of pasta, followed by the remaining sauce and feta cheese.
- Prick the lasagne a few times with a sharp knife (this prevents the lasagne from inflating while cooking). Bake in a preheated oven at 180 º C for 25-30 minutes.
This recipe was taken from Tibits at Home recipe book
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!