Spinach and Feta Lasagne
Spinach and feta lasagne is a fantastic alternative to the classic meat variety. Perfect served with a crisp salad and some warm crusty bread …
Preparation time: 60 minutes
160g feta cheese
500g fresh spinach
4 tbsp rapeseed oil
550ml soy milk or regular milk if preferred
250ml vegetable stock
½ tsp chilli oil
8 tbsp cold water
200g fresh green lasagne sheets
- Grate the feta cheese roughly on a cheese grater. Cut the tomatoes into 0.5 cm slices.
- Wash the spinach and remove the stalks. Peel the onion and chop finely.
- Heat a frying pan, add the oil and sweat the onion until transparent. Add the spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring soy milk, vegetable stock and chilli oil to the boil. Mix the cornflour with the cold water, add to the liquid and cook for about 1 minute until it thickens.
- Assemble the lasagne in a 15 × 22 cm gratin dish: 200 g sauce; a layer of pasta; half of the spinach and half of the feta cheese; a layer of pasta; 300 g sauce, the remaining spinach and the tomato slices; a layer of pasta, followed by the remaining sauce and feta cheese.
- Prick the lasagne a few times with a sharp knife (this prevents the lasagne from inflating while cooking). Bake in a preheated oven at 180 º C for 25-30 minutes.
This recipe was taken from Tibits at Home recipe book