Everyone enjoys personalising their breakfast; whether it’s a family tradition, a boost of fresh fruit, the crunch of nuts or the comfort of warm milk to start the day, we all have our preferred way of enjoying our breakfast.
We’ve teamed up with Weetabix Protein, the latest new product from the nation’s favourite cereal*, to find out what delicious ways you choose to eat yours.
Do you have two or three biscuits? Do you add milk, or is yoghurt for you? What fruit will you choose as a topper? Or, do you prefer some butter and jam on yours? We want to hear how you prefer yours…
We’ve put together some delicious tried, tested and suggested ways for you to start your day – one for each day of the week!
- Weetabix Protein biscuits + milk + chopped banana
- Weetabix Protein biscuits + yoghurt + honey drizzled over the top
- Weetabix Protein biscuits + WARM milk (yum!)
- Weetabix Protein biscuits + butter + jam
- Weetabix Protein biscuits + yoghurt + chopped almonds
- Weetabix Protein biscuits + almond milk + blueberries
- Weetabix Protein biscuits + peanut butter
We’d love to hear your own ideas and suggestions, no matter how unusual, so please leave them in the comments section below….
* Nielsen Value Sales 52/we 20th Feb
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- In the Wild by Karen Stoker - December 9, 2016
- Which is your favourite Christmas Carol? - December 8, 2016
- Sunrise at Avebury stone circle Wiltshire by Paul Giles - December 8, 2016
- A review of Internet Privacy - December 8, 2016
- Sunset at Cley windmill by Pauline Goldsworthy - December 7, 2016