This article reveals how exercise can help your recovery and share tips for exercising with cancer.
Instead of rest clinicians and oncologists are now recommending exercise after cancer treatment as a strategy for reducing the side-effects of treatment, speeding recovery and improving overall quality of life.
Being diagnosed with cancer may put exercise and fitness goals right to the back of your mind. Add to that the impact of chemotherapy, radiotherapy and hormonal therapies and it’s easy to see why you may feel less motivated.
But exercise can have a very positive impact on your health, mentally and physically at this difficult time.
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Ace acers by Lynne Turner - October 24, 2016
- Regain control over your electric heating with Dimplex Quantum - October 24, 2016
- Worried about retirement choices? - October 24, 2016
- Why does our hearing deteriorate as we get older? - October 24, 2016
- Something to sing about, by Janice Wilkinson - October 22, 2016