Have you ever tried to give up smoking? How successful have you been. What strategies did you use?
New research released by Boots UK today, shows smokers think giving up smoking is as big an achievement as buying a home. In fact, 61% of smokers say quitting smoking is one of their lifetime ambitions.
- · 61% of smokers say quitting smoking is one of their lifetime ambitions
- · Smokers compared the achievement of quitting smoking with learning to drive (49%) and climbing a mountain (46%)
- · Smokers see giving up smoking as a bigger challenge than losing weight (60%)
The research coincides with the launch of the government’s Stoptober campaign.
Share your views with us below …
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Something to sing about, by Janice Wilkinson - October 22, 2016
- By Ron Adams - October 22, 2016
- Where do you think the extra runway should be built – Heathrow or Gatwick? - October 21, 2016
- Beach breaks in Goa - October 21, 2016
- Peace & Tranquility in Your Home Away from Home - October 21, 2016