Have you ever tried to give up smoking? How successful have you been. What strategies did you use?
New research released by Boots UK today, shows smokers think giving up smoking is as big an achievement as buying a home. In fact, 61% of smokers say quitting smoking is one of their lifetime ambitions.
- · 61% of smokers say quitting smoking is one of their lifetime ambitions
- · Smokers compared the achievement of quitting smoking with learning to drive (49%) and climbing a mountain (46%)
- · Smokers see giving up smoking as a bigger challenge than losing weight (60%)
The research coincides with the launch of the government’s Stoptober campaign.
Share your views with us below …
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Planning for 2017 and beyond - December 6, 2016
- Create the Perfect Gift in Just 30 Minutes - December 6, 2016
- 7 early signs for spotting dementia - December 5, 2016
- Win ONE of FIVE copies of All the Way by Justin Hayward! - December 5, 2016
- Nuthatch enjoying the seed by Barbara Wooldridge - December 5, 2016