With Christmas around the corner, and possibly snow too, making sure you hear everything that friends, family and grandchildren share with you is as important to them as it is you.
A recent survey found that a staggering 47% of the population in the UK get annoyed by having to repeat themselves.
Has there ever been a better time, or reason, to book a free hearing test? There is now.
Why is your hearing so important?
According to research, there are significant consequences to living with an untreated hearing loss;
- Increased risk of developing Dementia, Heart Disease, Diabetes and a stroke.
- More likely to report sadness, depression, anxiety and paranoia.
But what about if you get your hearing loss treated?
- Better relationships with loved ones
- Improved level of mental health.
Having your hearing tested couldn’t be easier.
During your hearing test, your Hearing Aid Dispenser will perform a number of tests to understand what frequencies and sounds you may or may not be able to hear.
Once they have come to an understanding about the degree of hearing loss you may have, the Hearing Aid Dispenser will explain the results and recommend any Hearing Aid or other assistive hearing devices that may help you.
Plus, take advantage of our exclusive offer specifically for Pensioners! Want more information about this offer? Find out about Special Pensioners Hearing Aids here!
Loved ones and Christmas
Your hearing is important to your friends and family.
Having any hearing loss you may have treated will allow you to be able to communicate with your loved ones, be part of the special moments and create memories that will last a lifetime.
By booking your hearing test appointment with Hidden Hearing, you’ll be taking the first steps towards full understanding your hearing.
Could there be a better time than the festive season to get your hearing checked?
Book your free appointment today or call 0800 688 8859!
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Something to sing about, by Janice Wilkinson - October 22, 2016
- By Ron Adams - October 22, 2016
- Where do you think the extra runway should be built – Heathrow or Gatwick? - October 21, 2016
- Beach breaks in Goa - October 21, 2016
- Peace & Tranquility in Your Home Away from Home - October 21, 2016