In today’s consumer market, it can be hard to find what you’re looking for when you discover you might have a problem with your hearing.
With hundreds of companies, Audiologists (or Hearing Aid Dispensers) and hearing aids to choose from, there’s a lot of noise surrounding the issue of hearing.
So, we’d like to say hello – we’re Hidden Hearing and we’re here to support you with all your hearing care needs, whether big or small.
Let us be your first port of call.
But why trust us over the others? What makes us different? Well…
- We have nearly 50 years’ experience as specialists in hearing healthcare.
- With 81 Hearing Care Centres, 100 day centres and home visits available, we’re sure to be available near you
- Our sister companies rank as the top 3 in the world for Hearing Aid Technology so you can be assured you’re getting the latest technology available.
- Our commitment to our customers means we won’t sell a hearing aid if our registered Hearing Aid Dispensers feel you don’t need one. Simple.
All Audiologists in the UK must be qualified and registered with the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC).
As well as being registered to the HCPC, all of our Hearing Aid Dispensers at Hidden Hearing are also members of the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists (BSHAA).
The BSHAA is the United Kingdom’s leading professional body which primarily represents the interests of both an Audiologist and the consumer. Our Hearing Aid Dispensers are members because we know it’s important to adhere to the standards of a professional body.
What it comes down to is…
We know that it’s important to look after your hearing health.
When it comes to the price of our hearing aids, we choose not to post our prices online – and for good reason. The true value of your hearing loss cannot be assessed until you have had a hearing test with a hearing care professional.
By trusting in a Hearing Aid Dispenser at Hidden Hearing, you can rest assured that the hearing test you receive will be professional, the advice we give will be trustworthy and any recommendations we have will be based on your own individual needs.
And remember, we won’t sell any hearing aids unless your Hearing Aid Dispenser feels you need it. No ifs, no buts.
So, if you feel you have a problem with your hearing – book a hearing test with Hidden Hearing today and let us help amplify your life again.
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Sunset at Cley windmill by Pauline Goldsworthy - December 7, 2016
- Do you boil your Brussels? - December 6, 2016
- ‘Green Woodpecker’ by Deanna Skelding - December 6, 2016
- Crafting: An Astonishingly Beneficial Hobby! - December 6, 2016
- Why you should choose Dubai as your next holiday - December 6, 2016