3 ways to save money when you switch to Electronic Cigarettes
Everybody likes to save money, and everybody likes that lovely deep down feeling of satisfaction in your belly when you know you’ve got a bargain or spent your hard earned cash wisely.
Getting your e cigarettes from The Electronic Cigarette Company means you can enjoy that feeling every time you buy, and here’s 3 simple ways for you to save money when you switch with us…
- First study our graph. You’ll see quite clearly that you can save over £2000 a year. This comparison is made with someone that smokes 20 cigarettes a day, so it is only an estimate, but it gives you an idea of just how much you can save. £2000 is not to be sniffed at!
- You can save even more money by using our exclusive discount code for Silver Surfer readers. Using this code: SILVERSURFERS at checkout will save you 20% of the RRP, (and with Christmas coming up, we all need to mind the pennies!)
- You’ll make less trips to the garage and corner shop to get your tobacco cigarettes, and that will probably mean less impulse buys of those chocolate hobnobs…
Saving money in today’s climate is necessary for most of us, and this is something we fully understand at The Electronic Cigarette Company. We won’t sell you anything you don’t need, we have a free set up service to get you ‘vaping’ from the get go and as you can see, we can help you to save plenty of money!
So what are you waiting for? Give us a call on: 01254 269380
And we look forward to sharing not only our incredible range of e-cigarettes with you, but also that lovely warm feeling of money wisely and well spent.
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Recreational cycling holidays in Tuscany - January 20, 2017
- 5 Ways to Make your Bedroom more Chic - January 20, 2017
- How would you solve the NHS crisis? - January 19, 2017
- Will Donald Trump ‘Make America Great Again’? - January 19, 2017
- Win 1 of 10 copies of the iconic Dairy Book of Home Cookery - January 18, 2017
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!