Making the switch to Electronic Cigarettes
Switching to Electronic Cigarettes can be daunting especially if you have no idea about the product and are new to e-cigs.
That is where The Electronic Cigarette Company can help.
We offer friendly professional advice, whether you just want some simple information for a friend/relative or you are looking to purchase an electronic cigarette kit for yourself. And if you Switch over for 30 days we will reward you with £20 store credit to use on your next purchase.
We have a wide range of products whatever your preference:
- For a simple electronic cigarette that gives great taste, the go-ecig is the kit for you. Easy to charge and the cartridges can be filled with nicotine fluid. For simplicity we also have the prefilled go-ecig kit.
- We have an Electronic Pipe Kit for those who like a traditional feel with a smooth vape made from real rosewood; this Electronic Pipe truly is luxury in the palm of your hand.
- If you are a cigar kind of person we also have an Electronic Cigar Kit for those who want a real smooth cigar taste, and even if it’s not a kit you want, take a look at our Disposable E-Cigars that you can try before investing in a kit.
The Electronic Cigarette Company UK Ltd was one of the very first E-Cigarette companies to ever enter the market. As one of the most respected longest running e-cigarette businesses in the UK, we pride ourselves on the quality of e-cig products we provide and the superior customer service that we deliver. The magic ingredient to our success is that we listen to our customers, understand their wants and needs and we deliver this through our products and services.
- • First established in 2008
- • 5 Star Trust Pilot review score
- • UK designed e-cigarettes
- • UK manufactured e-liquid
- • Unique offers and discounts exclusively to Silversurfers members
- • Local rate telephone number
- • Wide range of electronic cigarette kits to suit any budget and requirements
- • We offer a free set up service so you are confident how to use your new e-cig
- • 30 day warranty period
- • Easy to use E-Cigarette Kits starting from £12.79
For more information contact us today on 01254 269380, and quote SILVERSURFERS to receive FREE delivery on your first purchase,
or email [email protected],
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Is sleeping in separate beds the beginning of the end? - January 16, 2017
- Get back to doing the things you enjoy - January 16, 2017
- Are you a Flexitarian? - January 14, 2017
- Why you should be setting sail on an ocean cruise this year - January 13, 2017
- Streamline raspberry breakfast yoghurt - January 11, 2017
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!