remember-me gives you the power to celebrate life and love by passing on messages to your loved ones after you are gone. Using the technology of today for peace of mind later.
Death is the one thing we have no control over. Thankfully there is now a way to ease the grief, a way to let your family and friends know how much they matter to you; the difference they made to your life.
remember-me is the simple, safe way to share, preserve and send on personal messages and memories. The things that just have to be said. Whenever or wherever they come to you.
remember-me will take you through the simple steps it takes to preserve each message, ready to be sent on a birthday, an anniversary or any significant date you select, from the moment you pass on up to a year later.
You decide; either take our free membership with unlimited text messages, or a yearly subscription starting at 19.90 allowing you to also add videos, a selection of pictures, or other content, all created easily on you mobile phone, your tablet or your computer.
Your message will mean the world, just when needed most.
Share now for later and visit us at www.remember-me.co
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- In the Wild by Karen Stoker - December 9, 2016
- Which is your favourite Christmas Carol? - December 8, 2016
- Sunrise at Avebury stone circle Wiltshire by Paul Giles - December 8, 2016
- A review of Internet Privacy - December 8, 2016
- Sunset at Cley windmill by Pauline Goldsworthy - December 7, 2016