Good Housekeeping magazine – 5 issues for £5!
Good Housekeeping is Britain’s most read women’s magazine, read on to find out why…
When was the last time you took a moment just for yourself? In our ever-changing world, nothing beats sitting down with a cup of tea and taking some time to relax and read your favourite magazine.
So why not subscribe to Good Housekeeping this summer and rediscover the joys of ‘me time’?
You can get 5 issues of Good Housekeeping magazine for just £5 when you subscribe in their summer sale today, and in case you need any more convincing, here are a few facts about Good Housekeeping you might not know…
- Good Housekeeping was founded in 1885, making it one of the world’s longest running women’s lifestyle magazines
- You probably already know that Good Housekeeping magazine has brand new recipes in every issue, but did you know that each recipe is triple-tested in the Good Housekeeping kitchens before it makes it into the magazine? This makes Good Housekeeping recipes fool-proof, as long as you follow the recipe…
- Good Housekeeping is all about inspiring women, its recent cover stars include Michelle Obama, Emma Thompson, Judie Dench and Joanna Lumley – to name a few!
- Good Housekeeping is Britain’s most trusted consumer champion. With each product review backed by the research of the Good Housekeeping Institute, you can believe it if you read it in Good Housekeeping
- Good Housekeeping’s health advice is backed by a leading expert from the Good Housekeeping Health Watch team; you’ll find no crackpot theories or bad medicine here
- Good Housekeeping in Britain’s most-read women’s magazine.
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!