Find the right broadband, phone or TV package for you with our handy guide.
Learn how to get the best deal by haggling – this is a competitive market, so suppliers are keen to offer discounts or competitive extras if you are prepared to haggle with them. We also provide information on bundling – buying all your services in one package from a single supplier, so that you keep things simple, spend less and only deal with one company. Hardware and equipment is constantly updated, so we’ve included advice on how to buy what you really need and fix it if it goes wrong.
• How to choose a broadband and phone supplier: Understand what’s available and how to shop around.
• Broadband, phone packages and TV packages: Get the low-down on the different types of packages available to choose the best one for you.
• Bundling your services: The pros and cons of bundling your TV, phone and broadband services.
• Free or paid-for content? Get to grips with the free, on-demand and streaming services available.
• Equipment and hardware: How to get the most out of your TV or broadband equipment.
• Haggling: How haggling with your service provider can get you a better deal.
• How to complain: What to do if your service doesn’t run smoothly.
• How to switch providers: All the information you need to switch providers.
• Jargon buster: Technical terms explained in plain English.
To get your free guide call Which? on 01992 822824 and quote code TV400F.