Broadband, Phone & TV Packages
Find the right broadband, phone or TV package for you with our handy guide.
Learn how to get the best deal by haggling – this is a competitive market, so suppliers are keen to offer discounts or competitive extras if you are prepared to haggle with them. We also provide information on bundling – buying all your services in one package from a single supplier, so that you keep things simple, spend less and only deal with one company. Hardware and equipment is constantly updated, so we’ve included advice on how to buy what you really need and fix it if it goes wrong.
• How to choose a broadband and phone supplier: Understand what’s available and how to shop around.
• Broadband, phone packages and TV packages: Get the low-down on the different types of packages available to choose the best one for you.
• Bundling your services: The pros and cons of bundling your TV, phone and broadband services.
• Free or paid-for content? Get to grips with the free, on-demand and streaming services available.
• Equipment and hardware: How to get the most out of your TV or broadband equipment.
• Haggling: How haggling with your service provider can get you a better deal.
• How to complain: What to do if your service doesn’t run smoothly.
• How to switch providers: All the information you need to switch providers.
• Jargon buster: Technical terms explained in plain English.
To get your free guide call Which? on 01992 822824 and quote code TV400F.
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Look after the pennies! - January 22, 2017
- 5 Ways to Make your Bedroom more Chic - January 22, 2017
- Are you an under-roller or an over-roller? - January 22, 2017
- Simple Stir-Fries for Chinese New Year - January 22, 2017
- Win 1 of 5 copies of Classic Albums – Pet Sounds DVD featuring The Beach Boys! - January 20, 2017
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!