Your TV is the hub of your living room, so it’s worth getting it right when you’re in the market for a new one.
The TV market is constantly changing – TVs are now thinner and have better picture quality than ever before. The latest smart TVs can stream films and programmes directly from the internet. This guide gives you all the information you need to find the best TV for your needs. We explore the different types of TV on the market and their pros and cons, reveal what smart TVs can do, give you information on the four biggest brands on the market and decode the jargon you’re likely to come across.
• Choose the right TV for you: Getting the right size and features for your budget.
• What to look for when buying a TV: Should you choose LCD, LED or plasma?
• HD TV explained: Everything you need to know about high-definition TV and video.
• Smart TV explained: Why connecting your TV to the internet could change how you use it.
• 3D TV explained: What is 3D good for, and how can you get it?
• The big four TV brands: The strengths and weaknesses of the four biggest TV brands.
• Setting up your TV: How to connect your TV to other devices and get the best from its picture and sound.
• Jargon buster: Tricky TV terms and buzzwords explained.
To get your free guide call Which? on 01992 822824 and quote code TV401F.
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Ace acers by Lynne Turner - October 24, 2016
- Regain control over your electric heating with Dimplex Quantum - October 24, 2016
- Worried about retirement choices? - October 24, 2016
- Why does our hearing deteriorate as we get older? - October 24, 2016
- Something to sing about, by Janice Wilkinson - October 22, 2016