Lasting Power of Attorney Offer
WSL has over 20 years’ experience helping families in the UK with Lasting Power of Attorneys (LPA), Wills and inheritance planning.
They are delighted to offer Silverhairs.com customers a discount of up to £300* on the price of their home visit Lasting Power of Attorney service.
This vitally important document allows you to:
- Choose someone you know and trust to act on your behalf should you lose your mental capacity.
- Prevent the state taking control of your affairs
- Save your loved ones from the delays, stress and expense of applying to the Court of Protection at a later date
Our fixed fee service includes an experienced legal consultant visiting you at home at a time that is convenient for you, day time or evening, seven days a week. They will guide you through the entire process and do all the hard work for you. The service includes;
• Expert advice on how to structure your LPA
• WSL to act as Certificate Provider
• Each LPA covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Assistance with registration
Without this document in place, decisions such as where you live and what medical treatment you receive would be made by the authorities, often at great distress to your loved ones.To read more about the importance of putting an LPA in place click here. Alternatively to receive your free guide to LPAs visit their website or call WSL’s friendly team direct on 020 8380 1082 to get the ball rolling.
*Discount based on one couple preparing two documents each.
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Will you tune in to the first General Election televised debate? - November 18, 2019
- Rick Stein’s fig and frangipane tarts - November 18, 2019
- Lost Love Stories - November 18, 2019
- Are you planning to shop on Black Friday? - November 18, 2019
- Did Prince Andrew’s Newsnight interview make his predicament better or worse? - November 17, 2019
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!