Prize Draw Terms & Conditions for holiday to Croatia
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers and Falkensteiner Resort Punta Skala. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter/mailing at any time.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The holiday prize for 2 people and comprises:
- Two return economy class tickets on Croatia Airlines operating flights from London Heathrow to Zadar via Zagreb (Croatia), taxes and one piece of hold baggage per person (up to 23kg, please read baggage information)
- 7-night’s accommodation at the Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera 5* sharing a double room
- Return airport transfer in Zadar
- Daily rich buffet breakfast and dinner
- Complimentary use of the Spa and wellness area
- One partial body massage (back or legs, 25 minutes) per person in the hotel’s Acquapura SPA wellness centre
- Early check-in (10 a.m.)/Late check-out on the day of departure (4 p.m.) – subject to availability
- Room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel
- The prize is subject to availability. Prior to booking, at least one month in advance, flight and hotel accommodation availability and openness of the hotel need to be checked.
- The prize must be taken by 30.06.2018. (excluding black out dates 28.12.2017 – 23.03.2018.), and is subject to availability.
- The prize excludes: (a) Any form of travel or medical insurance/visas. (b) Any accommodation extras (eg telephone, mini-bar, room service, meals etc) (c) Any personal expenses and spending money (d) UK transfers.
- The winner will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- Prizes must not be sold or auctioned.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK, except employees of Silversurfers, competition sponsors, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw and competition.
- Entries are to be submitted by completing the official online registration form. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
- Only one entry per household.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is Monday 18th September 2017 at 11:59pm. The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
- The main winner of the prize must respond within 14 days of being notified to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed within 21 days of the prize winner being notified it will be redrawn and awarded to the new winner.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
- Silversurfers will accept no responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company, however, we will pass your details on to our service providers and agents.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Silversurfers, Albury Mill, Mill Lane, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey GU4 8RU
- The Prize Partner of this promotion is : Falkensteiner Resort Punta Skala (Punta Skala d.o.o.), Zrinsko Frankopanska 38, 23000 Zadar, Croatia and Croatia Airlines, Croatia.
- The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this prize draw should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- Silversurfers has no responsibility for the prize itself and accepts no liability if any aspect of the holiday causes loss, damage or distress to the winner. Any issues that the winner may have should be raised directly Falkensteiner Resort Punta Skala (Punta Skala d.o.o.), Zrinsko Frankopanska 38, 23000 Zadar, Croatia
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!