Prize Draw Terms & Conditions for holiday to South Africa
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the Silversufers newsletter/mailing at any time.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over and VIVID Travel reserves the right to request ID to verify eligibility.
- The holiday prize is for 2 people and comprises:
Valid 1 September – 31 October 2019 (excluding travel during school holidays)
Based on two adults travelling together, sharing a double / twin room
- Return international flight from London Heathrow
- Domestic flight Cape Town – Port Elizabeth
- VIP Meet & Greet
- 9 nights’ accommodation
- Meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities as specified
- Park fees / conservation levies / entrance fees / taxes
- – The prize includes 9 nights accommodation . Any additional costs and expenses incurred during the trip, such as but not limited to meals or beverages, tips, early check in or late check out, will be the responsibility of the prizewinner.
– The prize includes return economy class flights from London Heathrow.
– The prize includes all transfers and sightseeing in air conditioned vehicles with local, English speaking guides.
– The prize includes all applicable taxes on hotel & transport, excluding the Guest Conservation Levy of R142.50 per person. The prize also includes all applicable government service tax.
– The prize does not include any additional meals other than those specified above.
– The prize is for a maximum of two passengers travelling together, sharing a room.
– The above mentioned hotels will only be confirmed on availability at the time of booking, in the event that the hotels are unavailable suitable alternatives will be suggested prior to confirmation.
– This trip can be modified at the competition winner’s own cost.
-The winner must redeem the prize within 30 days of contact from VIVID Travel, after which time VIVID Travel reserves the right to re-use the prize.
– The prize is valid for departure between 1st September 2019 – 31st October 2019 (excluding dates during school holidays).
- The prize excludes: (a) Any form of travel or medical insurance/visas. (b) Any accommodation extras (eg telephone, mini-bar, room service, meals etc) (c) Any personal expenses and spending money (d) UK transfers.
- It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure that they are fit for travel, with adequate travel insurance, VISA approval and passport duration for travel.
- The winner will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- Prizes must not be sold or auctioned and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland, except employees of Silversurfers, competition sponsors, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw and competition.
- Entries are to be submitted by completing the official online registration form. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
- Only one entry per person.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is Wednesday 20th March 2019 at 11:59pm.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
- The main winner of the prize must respond within 14 days of being notified to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed within 21 days of the prize winner being notified it will be redrawn and awarded to the new winner.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested, and VIVID Travel reserve the right to announce the winner of this prize on our social media channels.
- VIVID Travel also reserve the right to request the winner to write a short review of the prize on return which will be shared across VIVID Travel marketing channels.
- Silversurfers will accept no responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of VIVID Travel or associated partners.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company, however, we will pass the winner’s details on to our service providers and agents.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Silversurfers, Albury Mill, Mill Lane, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey GU4 8RU
- The Prize Partner of this promotion is VIVID Travel
- The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this prize draw should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- Silversurfers has no responsibility for the prize itself and accepts no liability if any aspect of the holiday causes loss, damage or distress to the winner. Any issues that the winner may have should be raised directly with VIVID Travel, Spice Court, Ivory Square, London SW11 3UE
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!