Prize Draw Terms & Conditions for holiday to Thailand
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers and VIVID Travel. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter/mailing at any time.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The holiday prize is for 2 people and comprises:
- Prize includes 2 x economy flights from the UK to Thailand, up to 10 nights in 3 or 4* accommodation, up to 5 pre-booked experiences, and internal transfers for 2 adults.
- Maximum prize value is £4,000. Any costs above this amount must be paid by the winner. If the value of the holiday booked is less than £4,000, no change or alternatives will be offered.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part. The prizes and all elements included within them are subject to availability, and alternatives may be provided where necessary. VIVID Travel reserves the right to substitute any aspect of the prizes with one of a similar value.
- The prize is subject to availability. Prior to booking, at least four weeks in advance, flight and hotel accommodation availability need to be confirmed.
- Validity of prize: Prize must start on or before 31 December 2018.
- The prize excludes: (a) Any form of travel or medical insurance/visas. (b) Any accommodation extras (eg telephone, mini-bar, room service, meals etc) (c) Any personal expenses and spending money (d) UK transfers.
- The winner will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- Prizes must not be sold or auctioned.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland, except employees of Silversurfers, competition sponsors, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw and competition.
- Entries are to be submitted by completing the official online registration form. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
- Only one entry per person.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is Wednesday 4th April 2018 at 11:59pm.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
- The main winner of the prize must respond within 14 days of being notified to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed within 21 days of the prize winner being notified it will be redrawn and awarded to the new winner.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
- Silversurfers will accept no responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company, however, we will pass the winner’s details on to our service providers and agents.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Silversurfers, Albury Mill, Mill Lane, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey GU4 8RU
- The Prize Partner of this promotion isVIVID Travel
- The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this prize draw should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- Silversurfers has no responsibility for the prize itself and accepts no liability if any aspect of the holiday causes loss, damage or distress to the winner. Any issues that the winner may have should be raised directly with VIVID Travel, Surrey Technology Centre, 40 Occam Road, Guildford, GU2 7YG
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!