Prize Draw Terms & Conditions for Cosmos Prize Draw
- This Prize Draw is hosted by Cosmos Tours Ltd and by entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- All entrants must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over. Entry is not open to employees (or members of their families) of the Cosmos Tours Ltd group of companies.
- The prize is Global DLX Set of 3 luggage. It includes three luggage pieces delivered to the prize winner address.
- The prize does not include any costs incurred to return the prize.
- Closing date for the draw is 23.59 16 February 2020. The draw will take place 17 February 2020, and the winner will be notified by 19 February via email or phone.
- If we are unable to contact the winner by 24 February 2020, we reserve the right to draw a new winner.
- Cosmos Tours Ltd reserves the right to feature this prize draw on other printed or digital material.
- Silversurfers decision is final in every situation with no appeal.
- The name of the winner will be announced on the Silversurfers website when the winner has confirmed acceptance of the prize.
- The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and must be willing to take part in publicity related to their holiday experience.
- Silversurfers & Cosmos will accept no responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Silversurfers, Ashbourne House, The Guildway, Old Portsmouth Road, Guildford GU3 1LR
- The Prize Partner of this promotion is Cosmos Tours Ltd
- The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this prize draw should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- These terms are governed by English law, and entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all matters arising under, or in connection with, these terms.
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!