The Royal Windsor Horse Show, Wednesday 11th – Sunday 15th May, has everything you need for the perfect day out. Silversurfers has 500 tickets to give away to attend the annual show on Thursday 12th May 2016, and up to two tickets per person are available for you to claim now, on a first come first served basis!
Windsor hosts International competitions in Show Jumping, Driving and Endurance as well as National Dressage and many Showing classes so you are guaranteed to see top class equestrians battle it out!
2016 is a particularly exciting year as the Horse Show will be hosting The Queen’s 90th Birthday Celebration in the evenings. International acts and equestrian displays will be flying in from all around the globe and you have the chance to experience a flavour of the evening entertainment during the day as many groups will be participating in the Horse Show across the week. The Oman Royal Cavalry, Chilean Huasos, The New Zealand Army Band, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police and Azerbaijan Cossack Riders will all be coming to Windsor this year as well as many others.
With over 250 shops, a new climbing wall and plenty of high quality food there really is something for everyone at the Show, even if you are not horsey. Why not bring a picnic and relax in one of the many green spaces in the Windsor Castle’s private grounds which are only accessible to the public during the Show.
Adult tickets start from £20 from Friday onwards, children under 16 go free on the weekdays and are £10 on the weekend. For more information or to book general entry tickets not related to this offer visit the website www.rwhs.co.uk or call the box office 0844 581 4960.
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets are for Thursday 12th May only
- Offer is up to two general entry tickets per winner worth a total of £32
- All tickets are subject to a £1.50 fulfilment fee per order which will be applied at checkout
- Entrants will be required to claim and book their tickets through the Royal Windsor Horse Show website using the link below, on a first come first served basis
- Royal Windsor Horse Show tickets do not include access to The Queen’s 90th Birthday Celebration
- Promoter: Windsor Equestrian Promotions. Offer at the discretion of the promoter and can be withdrawn at any time and will be withdrawn when all 500 tickets have been claimed.
To CLAIM a pair of tickets for Thursday 12th May worth £32 just enter below
CLOSING DATE: 31st March 2016