Win a £1000 bundle of the latest hearing assisted technology!
This month we have teamed up with the retail team at Action on Hearing Loss, the leading charity in the UK in providing support for people who are deaf, have a hearing loss or tinnitus. To celebrate we’re giving away a technology bundle worth £1,000.
Age-related hearing loss is the most common type of hearing loss and affects more than half of all people aged over 50. Alongside ageing, there are other factors that might make people more likely to lose their hearing.
The product team at Action on Hearing Loss have helped thousands of people and compiled some of their bestselling hearing assisted tech products and one lucky winner will be taking home this amazing bundle of goodies.
- The Doro Liberto 820 is the perfect phone if you’re looking for the convenience of smartphone’s apps and web connectivity without the complexity. It’s the smartphone for people with hearing loss. You’ll be able to send emails, catch up with the news and enjoy photos on a big screen that’s clear and simple, it’s the perfect smartphone companion and the phone is SIM-Free and unlocked so you can use it on any network
- To help you hear the TV and conversations better we have a Conversor Pro. This helps you hear conversations and the TV more clearly when you’re using your hearing aids. It consists of a microphone that amplifies sound when placed near a TV or person and transmit it to your hearing aids via a discreet neckloop that you wear
- Amplicomms Big Tel 202 DECT twin set is an amplified big button cordless phone set with loud receiving volume (up to 30dB louder than normal phones) and ringer which can be adjusted (up to 80 dB louder). Superb sound quality, hearing aid compatible without distortion and is easy to use, ideal for around the home
- The Bellman Pro alarm clock wakes you using an amplified alarm, flashing lights and a vibrating pad that goes under your pillow. The audible alarm uses different sound frequencies, so whether you find high or low pitch sounds hard to hear, there will be a tone to suit you. It also gets louder the longer you leave the alarm, the perfect accessory to take on holiday
- CL7310 Geemarc wireless TV listener just plug the base unit into the television and wear the headset all around the house. Press on the large, easily accessible buttons on front to adjust the volume: the CL7310´s 2.4GHz radio transmission will guarantee a flawless quality of sound. The added bonus? A SCART connection and a surround amplification button mean that you can communicate with anyone who is the same room and the sound from the TV is not cut off for the other members of the household
To win this fantastic technology prize bundle from Action on Hearing Loss worth a £1,000, all you need to do is enter below:
For more information about products for the deaf, hard of hearing or tinnitus issues, you can visit www.actiononhearingloss.org.uk or contact us on 0808 808 0123 or if you want to find out more. We are open Mon-Fri 9-5pm and happy to hear from you no matter what your query.
The results are in!
Thank you to all who entered, and good luck with our other competitions!
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!