This month we have teamed up with the retail team at Action on Hearing Loss, the leading charity in the UK in providing support for people who are deaf, have a hearing loss or tinnitus. To celebrate we’re giving away a technology bundle worth £1,000.
Age-related hearing loss is the most common type of hearing loss and affects more than half of all people aged over 50. Alongside ageing, there are other factors that might make people more likely to lose their hearing.
The product team at Action on Hearing Loss have helped thousands of people and compiled some of their bestselling hearing assisted tech products and one lucky winner will be taking home this amazing bundle of goodies.
- The Doro Liberto 820 is the perfect phone if you’re looking for the convenience of smartphone’s apps and web connectivity without the complexity. It’s the smartphone for people with hearing loss. You’ll be able to send emails, catch up with the news and enjoy photos on a big screen that’s clear and simple, it’s the perfect smartphone companion and the phone is SIM-Free and unlocked so you can use it on any network
- To help you hear the TV and conversations better we have a Conversor Pro. This helps you hear conversations and the TV more clearly when you’re using your hearing aids. It consists of a microphone that amplifies sound when placed near a TV or person and transmit it to your hearing aids via a discreet neckloop that you wear
- Amplicomms Big Tel 202 DECT twin set is an amplified big button cordless phone set with loud receiving volume (up to 30dB louder than normal phones) and ringer which can be adjusted (up to 80 dB louder). Superb sound quality, hearing aid compatible without distortion and is easy to use, ideal for around the home
- The Bellman Pro alarm clock wakes you using an amplified alarm, flashing lights and a vibrating pad that goes under your pillow. The audible alarm uses different sound frequencies, so whether you find high or low pitch sounds hard to hear, there will be a tone to suit you. It also gets louder the longer you leave the alarm, the perfect accessory to take on holiday
- CL7310 Geemarc wireless TV listener just plug the base unit into the television and wear the headset all around the house. Press on the large, easily accessible buttons on front to adjust the volume: the CL7310´s 2.4GHz radio transmission will guarantee a flawless quality of sound. The added bonus? A SCART connection and a surround amplification button mean that you can communicate with anyone who is the same room and the sound from the TV is not cut off for the other members of the household
To win this fantastic technology prize bundle from Action on Hearing Loss worth a £1,000, all you need to do is enter below:
For more information about products for the deaf, hard of hearing or tinnitus issues, you can visit www.actiononhearingloss.org.uk or contact us on 0808 808 0123 or if you want to find out more. We are open Mon-Fri 9-5pm and happy to hear from you no matter what your query.