Win a Photography holiday in Tuscany from Vidados!
This month you could be in with a chance of winning this fabulous photography holiday for one to Tuscany, in the beautiful Val d’Orcia for five nights, in one of the most photogenic regions in the world. This holiday is from Vidados, and is available on 26th June or 11th September 2016 for 5 nights.
Vidados works directly with local hosts of the world’s best activity holidays to bring you holidays less ordinary … they provide unique activity holidays direct from local, independent hosts who love what they do. Activity holidays are on the rise and the biggest surge in demand is coming from travellers over 50 and the majority are travelling solo! Find out more ←
Splendid rolling countryside, ancient hilltop towns, olive groves and vineyards make Tuscany a fantastic place to capture the beautiful outdoors. The course is suitable for all levels and they will aim to teach you to understand your camera and in turn take better photographs. Guests will have sessions throughout the week on different areas of photography including stitching panoramas, a sunset shoot, and window light portraiture techniques. Accommodation is in wonderful villa and is included, where you can relax by the pool and wander in the gardens during your free time under the warm Tuscan sun.
- Transfers from Perugia airport to the villa
- 5 nights’ accommodation in a beautiful villa with swimming pool
- A healthy breakfast every morning
- 5 days photography tuition from professional photographer Rob throughout the week
- Excursions to Pienza, Radicofani fortress, Montepulciano, San Galgano abbey ruins
- Transport to all photographic locations by comfortable mini bus
- Shooting panoramas tutorial
- Daily tuition on post processing techniques
- Macro photography tutorial – 1 afternoon
- 1 wine tasting session
- A sunset and sunrise photography excursion
- Free time to relax by the pool or in the gardens
Lunch and dinners not included (average cost for lunch €15- €25, evening meals €25- €50)
Flights are not included
You’ll need to bring:
- comfortable walking shoes or trainers
- a light waterproof jacket, continental adaptors
- your camera and a good quality tripod
- a laptop with Photoshop or Lightroom for editing
The holiday is worth £875. The prize is for one person but a companion place can be purchased through Vidados, and you will also benefit from our Silvercard+ 10% discount. This can be discussed when confirming your booking.
The results are in!
Thank you to all who entered, and good luck with our other competitions!