Why choose Co-op Legal Services?
Silversurfers have partnered with Co-op Legal Services. As the largest provider of probate and estate administration services in England and Wales, they are trusted to deal with over £1.3 billion in estates annually. Here are some key benefits of using Co-op Legal Services’ probate service:
- Dedicated case manager – you’ll be assigned a dedicated probate case manager who will provide you with regular updates and who you can contact as and when you need.
- Everything is taken care of – your case manager will take full responsibility for all the legal, tax and administrative work throughout the probate process, so you don’t need to worry.
- Award winning probate – Co-op Legal Services has been named ‘Probate Provider of the Year’ by British Wills and Probate and ‘Best Estate Administration & Probate Services Provider’ by CFI.co.
- Co-op Legal Services is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, for extra peace of mind.
- Part of the Co-op Group – as part of the world’s largest consumer cooperative, openness, honesty, social responsibility and caring for others are core to everything Co-op Legal Services does.