Snap-happy holidaymakers are taking lots of pictures on trips – but nearly all of them stay locked in the digital world.
Tourists take an average of 300 pictures during a week-long holiday, according to a survey by travel agent sunshine.co.uk.
But only 10% are deemed satisfactory for sharing on social media sites, and 97% of holidaymakers never print images to put in photo frames or albums.
Of those prepared to show off their camera skills, most preferred to put pictures on Facebook.
A total of 2,162 people over the age of 18 took part in the study, each of whom had been on a week-long holiday abroad in the last year.
Sunshine.co.uk founder Chris Clarkson said: “Holiday photos are a great way to capture the memories of your trip abroad.
“I think it’s such a shame that more people don’t print their holiday photos.”
Do you print off your holiday snaps or share them on social media for family and friends to see?
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Regain control over your electric heating with Dimplex Quantum - October 24, 2016
- Worried about retirement choices? - October 24, 2016
- Why does our hearing deteriorate as we get older? - October 24, 2016
- Something to sing about, by Janice Wilkinson - October 22, 2016
- By Ron Adams - October 22, 2016