Terms and Conditions for Chatsworth House tickets
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers and Chatsworth House. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter/mailing at any time.
- The closing date is Monday 14th August at 11.59pm (UK time)
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of the UK to claim tickets.
- The offer is not open to employees associated with Chatsworth House or Silversurfers, and their Associated companies or their families.
- This offer is non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale.
- There are no cash alternatives or alternative offers available.
- The main prize is for A pair of tickets worth £39.80 – giving access to the house and garden (this also includes the park and shops and restaurants) NB: tickets are valid up to and including 22 October 2017
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any tickets.
- These rules are governed by English law.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Chatsworth House Trust, Chatsworth, Bakewell, Derbyshire
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!