Terms & Conditions for Action on Hearing Prize Draw
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers and Action on Hearing. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter/mailing at any time.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company, however we will pass your details on to our service providers and agents.
- The closing date is Tuesday, 31st March 2015 11.59pm.
- Entrants must be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- Prize is for the bundle items stated on the entry page.
- Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize draw is not open to employees associated with Silversurfers, and their Associated companies or their families.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
- The main winner of the prize must respond within 14 days of being notified to claim their prize.
- If the prize is not claimed within 21 days of the prize winner being notified it will be redrawn and awarded to the new winner.
- Silversurfers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity via social media.
- Entries must not contain anything which is calculated to bring the Promoter, the Prize Partner or associated companies into disrepute or that in any way violates applicable laws and regulations or social network standards.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Entrants may only enter this competition once
- These rules are governed by English law.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Silversurfers Albury Mill, Mill Lane, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey GU4 8RU
- The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- Silversurfers Ltd are not responsible for these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prize Partner of this promotion is Action onHearing Loss, 13 Wilbury Gardens, Hove BN3 6HQ
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!