Terms & Conditions for £100 Voucher to spend with Love What You Eat
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company, however we will pass your details on to our service providers and agents.
- The closing date is 30th November 2020 11.59pm.
- Entrants must be at least 21 years of age and is redeemable for UK Mainland addresses only due to courier limitations overseas.
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- The winner of this prize will be provided with a £100 digital voucher to spend on-line at Love What You Eat – See the full range here
- The voucher must be used in a single transaction and cannot be divided between orders or deliveries.
- Any value spent with Love What You Eat over £100 will be payable by the winner.
- Please note that the food is delivered frozen and will stay frozen for up to 24 hours. A set delivery slot cannot be provided but the winner will be advised of a delivery day. The recipient must make arrangements to take the parcel in once delivered.
- The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize draw is not open to employees associated with Silversurfers, and their Associated companies or their families.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
- The winner of the prize must respond within 7 days of being notified to claim their prize.
- If the prize is not claimed within 14 days of the prize winner being notified it will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner.
- Silversurfers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must not contain anything which is calculated to bring the Promoter, the Prize Partner or associated companies into disrepute or that in any way violates applicable laws and regulations or social network standards.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Entrants may only enter this competition once
- These rules are governed by English law.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Silversurfers 10 Queen Street Place, London, EC4R 1AG
- The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- Silversurfers Ltd are not responsible for these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prize Partner of this promotion is Love What You Eat, Portbury Saw Mills Ind Est, Marsh Lane, Bristol, BS20 0NH
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!